About Glove Sizes
Choosing the correct HO SOCCER glove size before you place your order is important to ensure that you get the best fit and comfort. We recommend that you follow the below steps before placing your order with us;
Measuring for HO SOCCER Glove Size
Using a flexible/loose tape measure around the widest part of your palm. It is best to place the tape underneath your thumb.
Size is the circumference of your palm measured around the knuckles of the fingers or the length of your hand (whichever is the greatest length)
- Use a cloth measuring tape to measure your hands. If you don’t have a cloth measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and then carefully measure the string.
- With the tape measure (or string) measure around the palm, over the knuckles (“A”).
- Then also measure from tip of the middle finger to base of the palm (“B”).
- You then need to round the measurement up to nearest 1 inch (example if you measured 9 1/5 you would be size 10 glove)
- If you are measuring in cm then divide by 2.5
- Use the largest of the 2 numbers (either “A” or “B”) – this is your glove size in inches.
- Please note that this is a guide only, so please be careful when deciding your hand size.
Clothing Size Charts